We are very excited and thankful for the City of Bellevue to allow us to host this years 8th Annual Round the Rock at Newcastle Beach Park in Bellevue. For those of you joining us for the first time, or returning, you should know that we have a packed beach of athletes and onlookers for the races and events that take place throughout the day. Make sure and plan ahead for parking.
We also want to thank all of our vendors, sponsors and musicians for their support. Without them this day would not happen. The vendors typically start setting up around 7:00 AM and are open to the end of the awards ceremony. There will also be food trucks and plenty of refreshments to satisfy your hunger and thirst.
While we do our best to stick to our schedule below, please understand that at times, we can be a little behind. The schedule below should provide a good guide of what will be occurring throughout the day.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 17, 2016 – Newcastle Beach Park, Bellevue
- 7:00 AM – Onsite Registration Open
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Shuttle Service (from Newport Hills Park & Ride 5115 113th Pl SE, Bellevue)
- 8:30 AM – Mandatory Racer’s Meeting for 13-Mile Race
- 9:00 AM – 13-mile Race Start
- 10:00 AM – SUP Yoga Demo
- 12:30 PM – Kids Races Start
- 1:30 PM – Mandatory Racer’s Meeting for 3.5-Mile Race
- 2:00 PM – 3.5 Mile Race Start
- 3:00 PM – SUP Yoga Demo
- 3:30 PM – Award and Prize Ceremony